Friday, February 11, 2011

Blast from the past...well 3 weeks ago

Gonna keep this short and sweet. A few weeks ago Zack and I went to Rumbling Bald. It was my first trip there and the rock quality really blew me away and got me psyched on the place. Zack stayed overnight and climbed for two days, while I was only able to make a day trip. Long story short, we both had awesome days with many great sends. Zack sent The Politician (V8), Brackish Water (V8), Salt Water (V9), Patio Roof (V8), and French Maid (V7). I managed to get to the top of Morning Star (V7), Brackish Water (V8 - flash), Middle Brackish (V8), The Politician (V8), Patio Roof (V8), Salt Water (V9 - flash), The Bowl Low (V10), and Clear Water (V10). It was a perfect day of rock tugging...can't wait to get back out there.

Also, video will be coming soon of the climbs mentioned in the previous post. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment